Tuesday 7 August 2012

What are your weaknesses?


·         I become too much of a workaholic sometimes that leads to me neglecting my family and my health.
·         I care about how other people perceive me.
·         I do trust my abilities but I become over confident sometimes.
·         Occasionally I over think and ponder too much.
·         Near the completion of my work I tend to stress out on details.

Questions which can be asked from the above answer are as follows:

1.       How has being over confident hampered your success?
2.       Is over thinking and pondering too much really your weakness?
3.       What are you doing to overcome your weaknesses?
4.       We don’t need workaholics. Instead we need people who work in a smarter way. How will you justify that?
5.       I personally don’t like those people who neglect their family and health because by doing so they ultimately decrease their productivity. This is going to be very harmful for you in coming future. You should really work on it and improve on it.
6.       How giving too much stress on details is your weakness? It is actually a good sign that you give importance to small things.

P.S.: You should justify each and every weakness and you should be able to explain what you are doing to overcome it? Moreover, you should not tell more than 2 weaknesses to the interviewer. Accepting your weaknesses is never considered negative rather, defending them goes against you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment